Monday, May 02, 2011

National Burger Month 05/02/2011: Cheeseburger with Extra Stuff


This burger is hiding something.



I actually did something like this shortly before National Burger Month. I ate it in front of Bettina. She had something healthy... a salad, or something. And I had this. She asked me whether I was going to do Burger Month, but at the time I was still uncommitted. I guess I could say that this burger inspired me to go on.

But anyway...

It's not really the cheese. This is Vermont Cabot Cheddar. Just that would make this just a good burger.

This is the Cheeseburger Eggsplosion. It's not my invention. I actually got it from my favorite burger site, A Hamburger Today. They blogged about it about a month ago.

It starts with a hole.

And then we stick an egg in the hole.

And then we flip it over. 

And then we get it all over ourselves.

This is the Cheeseburger Eggsplosion.








No comments: